Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") carefully as it is a legally binding agreement between you and Danone Dumex (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. ("Danone Dumex"), including each member of the group of companies of which Danone Dumex is the parent, subsidiary or affiliate company. If you proceed to use this Site, you are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions on this Site
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
- This Site is produced by Danone Dumex for your information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse this Site.
- This Site and its contents are designed to comply with Malaysian laws and regulations and are intended for use by Malaysian residents only. Danone Dumex makes no representation that any information contained in this Site is relevant or compliant with the laws of other jurisdictions.
- This Site offers you the option of viewing information about Danone Dumex’s maternal and growing up milks. If you choose to view this information, you are accepting that Danone Dumex is supplying this information at your individual request for information and educational purposes only.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- You agree that your use of this Site is at your own risk and that the information and services provided herein are "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Danone Dumex does not warrant that this Site will meet your requirements or achieve a particular result, or that your use of this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses. If your use of this Site or the information/resources herein results in your need to service or replace any property, material, equipment, data, or other item, you agree that Danone Dumex will not be liable for those costs. Neither Danone Dumex nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this Site. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so check your local laws.
- The Content (defined below) presented in this Site is provided with the understanding that neither Danone Dumex nor its users are engaged in rendering medical, counselling, legal and/or other professional services or advice. The Content is available for information and as an educational tool; it is not intended as medical or healthcare advice and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice relative to a specific condition or questions you may have regarding a medical condition or legal problem. Always seek the advice of your general practitioner or other qualified healthcare professional regarding any medical condition before starting any new treatment
- You understand that this Site contains information, text, data, images, graphics, button icons, unregistered trademarks, illustrations, photographs, audio clips, music, sounds, pictures, videos, software or other forms and formats now known or later invented (“Content”). The copyright in some of this Content belongs to Danone Dumex, its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or partners (“Our Content”). Users of this Site may download Our Content for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any of Our Content on this Site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without the prior written permission of Danone Dumex.
- Notwithstanding the above, when you transmit or post any Content on this Site (for example, on our forums), Danone Dumex agrees that you own all legal right, title and interest in and to the same (“Your Content”). In this regard, you agree that you grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, fully sub-licensable royalty-free licence under your copyright and other intellectual property rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from or display or distribute Your Content worldwide via this Site, and/or in any way without any duty at all to account to you. You agree that you are responsible for protecting and enforcing the rights in Your Content and that Danone Dumex has no obligation to do so on your behalf. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Danone Dumex has no responsibility or liability in any manner howsoever to you or to any third party) for Your Content (including any information pertaining to Danone Dumex’s products, whether featured on this Site or elsewhere) and for any breach or infringement of other’s rights caused by Your Content, including any loss or damage arising there from.
- The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively the 'Trademarks') displayed on this Site are registered or unregistered Trademarks of Danone Dumex, its affiliates or subsidiaries. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Danone Dumex. Your use of the Trademarks and contents of this Site, except as provided in the Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Danone Dumex will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights contained in this Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
- Images of people or places displayed on this Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Danone Dumex. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by the Terms and Conditions or by specific permission granted elsewhere on this Site. Unauthorized use of images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- Danone Dumex advises that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address, or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified), in any Danone Dumex community. Danone Dumex is not responsible for any subsequent actions or events resulting from such personal information being voluntarily revealed by you.
- This Site may contain links to other websites (“Third Party Sites”). Danone Dumex is not responsible for and may not have control over the content of any Third Party Sites, which are provided by companies or persons other than Danone Dumex. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Danone Dumex of any advertising, products or other materials on or available from Third Party Sites. Your linking to Third Party Sites is at your own risk and you agree that Danone Dumex is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of Third Party Sites, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on or available from Third Party Sites.
- Hyper-linking to this Site, in any manner, is not permitted without the written permission of Danone Dumex.
General terms and conditions
- Danone Dumex reserves the right to alter or delete material from this Site at any time.
- Danone Dumex may, at any time, revise the Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Danone Dumex (including its affiliates and subsidiaries) and its officers, employees, agents, business partners, licensors, and licensees from any damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) on account of any claim, suit, action, demand, or proceeding made or brought against any such party, or on account of the investigation, defence, or settlement thereof, arising in connection with your use of this Site, including Your Content.
- You agree that if Danone Dumex does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms and Conditions (or which Danone Dumex has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Danone Dumex’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Danone Dumex.
If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of the Terms and Conditions is invalid, then that provision will be removed without affecting the rest of the Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions therein shall continue to be valid and enforceable. Danone Dumex (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.