Thank you for your interest in applying for a role with Danone Dumex (M) Sdn. Bhd. ("Danone").
At Danone, we respect the privacy of individuals and the use of their personal data. As an applicant for a position at Danone, you consent to the use and processing of your personal data, including those provided in your Curriculum Vitae and any other personal data that we may collect during the job application process to Danone.
For further information, you may view our Personal Data and Information Notice for Job Applicants below.
By providing your information to us, you consent to the processing of your personal data as described in the Personal Data and Information Notice.
Thank you, again, for your interest in our company. We do appreciate the time you invested in this application.
Personal Data and Information Notice for Job Applicants Only
Note: Please review the following terms before submitting your application for employment and other forms in connection with the application for employment.
1. Collection of Personal Data
In connection with your application for employment with the Company and its Group, it is necessary for you to provide to us data about yourself and your family or for the Company and/or its Group to collect information about yourself that is subject to applicable data protection, privacy or other similar laws (collectively your "Personal Data") from time to time.
Apart from information provided by you, the Company and/its Group may obtain personal data on you from various reference checks, background checks or from the various governmental authorities.
2. Nature of Personal Data
The Personal Data in relation to you may include copies and other details of identity documents, proof of address and other contact details, information concerning age, marital status, racial or ethnic origin, creditworthiness, physical or mental health or medical condition, dietary preference, commission or alleged commission of any offence or proceedings for any offence committed or alleged to have been committed including past misconduct, the disposal of such proceedings or the sentence of any court in such proceedings.
3. Impact resulting from failure to supply information
Failure to supply such Personal Data will affect our ability to consider and process your application for employment with the Company and/or Group.
4. Processing of Personal Data
- 4.1 Personal Data you provide will be collected, used and otherwise processed by the Company and/or its Group for the following purposes:-
- Human Resource management and/or purposes, including:
- the identification and determination of eligibility for employment in the country in which the Company is established generally and qualifications relevant to employment with Company;
- pre-employment verification of information provided by job applicants which include: checking the accuracy and completeness of the details (such as qualifications) provided by prospective employees;
- pre-employment vetting of job applicants’ background and circumstances which may include: conducting background checks in relation to criminal records, obtaining information from credit bureaus to check for job applicants’ creditworthiness, conducting reference checks in relation to job applicants’ job suitability;
- obtaining and maintaining health records and information which include: requiring you to complete a medical questionnaire or undertake a medical examination;
- disclosure to the employment, tax and/or immigration authorities.
- all other matters relating to your application for employment with the Company as the Company considers to be necessary or appropriate.
Personal Data provided to the Company by you or any employment agency or recruiter appointed by the Company in relation to your application for employment with the Company will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorize us to provide or disclose your Personal Information for the purposes stated above to the following persons:
- any person to whom the Company is compelled or required to do so under law or in response to a competent or government agency;
- any person where public interest or our interests require disclosure;
- any person seeking employment application references;
- such sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as the Company may determine to be necessary or appropriate.
We shall endeavour to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your Personal Data.
7. Data Transfer and Sharing
Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or human resource management, we may transfer your Personal Data to 3 another member of the Group or third party service or product providers within or outside the country in which the Company is established, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
8. Your Rights of Access and Correction
- 8.1 You have the right to request access to and correction of information about you held by the Company and you may:-
in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time period. In relation to paragraph 8.1(e) above, please note that notwithstanding the withdrawal of your consent, the Company may still proceed to process your personal data in circumstances recognized and permitted by law.
- check whether the Company holds or uses your Personal Data and request access to such data;
- request that the Company correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
- request that your Personal Data is retained by the Company only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected;
- request that the Company specify or explain its policies and procedures in relation to data and types of Personal Data handled by the Company; and
- withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously.
- 8.2 The person to whom written requests for access to Personal Data or correction and/or deletion of Personal Data or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of Personal Data handled by the Company is:
Name : Izyan Syafinaz AHMAD HASPAN, SEA Head of Legal & Compliance
Email : izyan-syafinaz.AHMAD-HASPAN@danone.com
Contact : +603 22981526